Be the Love with Safehome
Looking for non-profit fundraising ideas Overland Park?
Be The Love is an awareness and fundraising initiative designed to bring the issue of domestic violence out from behind closed doors. The campaign provides groups and individuals opportunities to make a positive difference for survivors of domestic violence and their children. We believe that love is louder than violence, through this initiative you are helping us break the silence.
What It Is
Be the Love with Safehome
Be The Love partners host a fundraiser for Safehome, doubling as a unique team builder for you and a source of lifesaving funds for our organization, as we continue to provide an array of free services to survivors. Be The Love is a great group volunteer opportunity, as well as a good way for individuals to get involved with our organization.
Why Be The Love with Safehome?
Awareness to our Cause
One of the most important facets of our work is letting the community know Safehome exists and free help is available to anyone that is in an abusive situation. By participating in the Be The Love campaign, just one of many non-profit fundraising ideas Overland Park, organizations partner with us in spreading the word to survivors that they are not alone.
Share Vital Resources
Be The Love means sharing lifesaving materials we provide that include the 24-hour hotline number and various resources that are available to the public, in print and/or on social media.
Tailored to You
The initiative provides our community the ability to make a difference from the comfort of their work environment or social medial platform. You choose when and how you participate!
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of fundraisers can we do?
What materials do I get for signing up?
What happens in October during domestic violence awareness month?
How do we submit the funds raised?
Businesses who committed to be the love with Safehome:
- American Family Bryan Rapp Agency
- Back On Track Chiropractic
- Beauty Brands
- Black Dog Coffeehouse
- BMA Foundation
- Bridget Kiggins Real Estate
- Chiropractic House
- Core Communications
- Drive 5 Sports – Power Elite Basketball Team
- Farmers Insurance – Women’s Inclusion Network, Olathe Chapter
- Gail’s Powersports
- Hannah Murrell & Associates
- Heather Otto and Friends Favorites
- Hy-Vee – 95th & Antioch Location
- Iconic Listings
- J. McLaughlin
- Jenny Matthews on Air
- Jessica Patterson KC Homes and Hounds Team
- Johnson County District Attorney’s Office
- Kansas City Blues Rugby Club
- Kansas City Monarchs
- Kansas City Orthopedic Alliance (KCOA)
- KCMO Punishers
- Keller Williams Legacy Partners Inc.
- Kendra Scott
- KMBC 9 Community
- Lamar Advertising Company
- Legacy Development
- Lilly Pulitzer, Overland Park
- Melanie Blackmore & Friends
- Mid America Building Supply
- Mission Driven Goods
- Nuance Style House
- Overland Park Lions Club
- Overland Park Lutheran Church
- Overland Park Police Department
- Pyramid Roofing
- Safehome Young Professional Board
- Sancho Street Side
- Serendipity Farm & Wine
- Servaes Brewing Company
- Shawnee Mission Junior Board
- Sport Clips
- State Beauty Supply
- Stem Hair & Body Salons
- St. Thomas the Apostle Episcopal Church
- Subaru of Olathe
- The Green Door Book Store & Gift Shoppe
- The Kansas City Junior Board
- The Peel Group with BHG Kansas City Real Estate
- The Puppy Parlor
- Timber Rock Homes
- Twin Peaks
- University of Kansas Health Systems
- Whole Life Chiropractic
- Woodbridge Homes
- Woodhouse Spa
- Zaxby’s – Overland Park Location