Part-Time Clinical Therapist 29 hours/week
In-office work is required; may temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy, participate as a team member with the clinical and outreach departments, and facilitate a complete care plan for adult, children and family outreach clients.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy.
- Provide assessment of mental health concerns to clients and refer to psychiatric care when appropriate.
- Provide assessment and referrals for substance abuse counseling to clients when appropriate.
- Distribute monthly group outcomes to staff and interns as appropriate.
- Develop and/or implement all program goals (outcomes) for the therapy program.
- Maintain complete client records as consistent with required standards.
- Provide staff, interns and volunteers training as needed.
- Timely submit monthly grant required reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge and experience working with domestic violence, substance abuse, women’s and children’s issues; a working knowledge of counseling theories and practice including brief therapy and crisis intervention; work collaboratively with a diverse group of people; possess good communication and training skills; ability to represent the program by projecting a professional demeanor and appearance; and the ability to lift a minimum of forty pounds.
Qualification: Master’s in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy is required. Current licensure in the State of Kansas is preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- required clinical (Preferred)
- What excites you about this opportunity
Hours per week:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- The Agency’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category
To Apply: We welcome interested candidates to apply on indeed.com. Should you have any questions feel free to contact Human Resources at 913.432.9300